Saturday, September 25, 2010

 
          Every other week I religiously check Lauren Conrad’s blog. I found out she had a blog over a year ago when she was on The Hills, a reality show on MTV. I love everything about Lauren, the way she acts, the way she dresses and especially her creative ideas. She updates her blog about once a week with new fashion ideas, comments about what she did on her weekends and fun and creative arts and crafts. She even sometimes posts sneak peaks of her new clothes line and photo shoots for magazines and commercials. Her blog styles are always very colorful and artistic. She uses visual images and videos to describe what she is talking about, which grabs her reader’s attention and makes us feel much more involved. If you are huge Hills nerd, then click here to see what Lauren is up to!
            I am the kind of person who is always looking for inspirational quotes to help me get through my day. A few weeks back when I was trying to look for quotes on google I came across this site. I never really considered it a blog till I actually became a blogger. This site if filled with inspirational essays, quotes and even positive feed back on how to accomplish goals. I have shared this site with my family and close friends because I love the amount of information it attains.
            These two blogs are very different from each other. Lauren’s blog is more of a personal blog and her style of writing is much more colorful and entertaining to the human eye. But if you go to the inspiration blog page, you will notice that it is not a personal blog. The writing style varies from quote to quote, and the objective of the site is to give positive feed back, not entertain the viewers with color and photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment