Friday, September 3, 2010

College

       To me college is a place filled with opportunities to succeed. You can accomplish anything you want if you try. Academically, being a college student is a job, it is our job to manage our time correctly and hand in things on time. Socially I want to meet, good and memorable people. I want to be able to feel proud of myself when receiving my diploma and prove to myself that I can do it..
       So far I am having a great college experience, being away from home for the first time is hard to deal with. I miss my family already but I try to push it aside when I go to class so I can have my full attention to my professor. I feel very fortunate to be considered part of SCSU.
       I plan on joining a few clubs and getting involved with the school. I feel that the more involved I am, the more fun I will have living on campus. Joining clubs is also a great was of making new friends and bonding with new people. I am also very interested in the Omega Zeta Pi sorority. After talking to Kristen, the head of Omega Zeta Pi, I became very interested. She explained how her sorority does various community services and they host many fun and active events.
       The goal that I have for myself is to be a well educated and well rounded person. To learn how to manage my time wisely and make good choices for myself.

Here are some sororities and clubs, read and get involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment