Monday, November 1, 2010

Midterms already?!

          A lot of my midterm grades have not been posted. Only my INQ and COMP has. My COMP grade caught me by surprise so I talked to Pete and he gave me my paper to redo so I can get a better grade. He also spoke to me about class participation because it is a main factor when it comes to his grading. I then E-mailed two of my professors asking when they will be up. And one of my professors is senile and refuses to use VISTA so I don’t know how I’m supposed to know my grade.
          I feel myself already starting to get lazy and less motivated due to the fact that I’m letting personal stress effect my motivation to do homework. My roommate Liana Krohelski and I decided to make a motivation bored where we wrote things we would like to accomplish before winter break. We wrote it all scattered like a collage and whenever we accomplish a goal we are going to erase something off of it. We’re hoping that our white board will be completely white in a feel weeks.

As corny as this may seem, this website actually came in handy. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment