Saturday, November 27, 2010

Boy do I love This Library


My own little corner = <3
                The place that I love to study on campus is the library. Although that may sound boring, I like to go to the basement of the library and study all the way in the corner by the windows. Since it is the basement, it is never crowded and no one is ever walking around looking for a book. I think it is perfect. Every test I’ve had so far, I go to the same exact place. And since I go down there so often, I’ve realized that there are people who do the exact same thing, almost like “regulars” in a restaurant. It’s actually quite funny because now we’ve become acquaintances and smile at each other when one of us arrives.
                Although I love that place in the library, I must say that it definitely let me down last Monday. Because I was lazy and didn’t want to study Sunday night, I decided to just go to the library on Monday morning and study three hours before my exam (should have known it was going to be a bad idea). After having a stressful morning and having to go back twice to my dorm because I first forgot my hoot loot, then forgot my cell phone, I was relieved to finally get to the library. The second I smiled at my acquaintances, and opened my books to get comfortable and study…the fire alarm went off and everyone had to evacuate the building and wait outside in the rain for then minutes before coming back inside.

Lesson learned, do not wait to do things last minute because it always kicks you in the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment